SC Uplet version 1.0 was released on Monday, November 12, 2012 with a blog post following a few days later. I made many changes since then, with the last release at the end of last year.
Also around the end of last year I started seeing some connection issues with SoundCloud. If poetic writing is your thing you could, all in hindsight of course, call this the beginning of the end. While I haven’t done much investigation I have a reasonable picture of what’s going on. And with that in mind, today marks the end of the SC Uplet project. Not because the issue can’t be fixed, but because I haven’t used SoundCloud myself in 3 years and priorities have shifted.
There are no interesting stats about the number of megabytes uploaded with this utility. But I have heard from numerous people who enjoyed using SC Uplet. It was also a fun project for me. Thank you for those 4 years!